Cirro Energy Texas: About, Rates, Locations, Customer Service, and More
On this page:
What is Cirro Energy?
Since electricity is deregulated in Texas, if you live in or are moving to the state of Texas, you have over 130 electric companies and over 2,000 electricity plans to choose from.
At first, this might seem like a great thing.
Then, you sit down to quickly Google your options. As you scroll through the search results, you realize that your quick search just turned into an overwhelming search.
There are so many options, how in the world are you going to decide which is the best company and which one is offering the best electricity plan for you?
Cirro Energy is one of the over 130 Retail Electric Providers (REPs) you can choose to use for an electricity provider.
Cirro Energy provides electricity plans in many different cities in Texas. This guide walks you through what you need to know about Cirro Energy, including rates, coverage locations, what you need to know about their customer service, and more.
What makes Cirro Energy different than all the other REPs?
With so many electric companies to choose from, you might be asking the question: What makes Cirro Energy different?
One of the Cirro Energy Perks is a promotion of the month, which is something that makes Cirro Energy stand apart from other REPs in Texas. Since the promotion changes every month, you might not see a perk or plan that works for you now but may see one that does in the future.
With a variety of electric plans to choose from, Cirro Energy offers various low-cost money-saving plans.
Cirro Energy is also philanthropic. The company supports worthy causes like Ronald McDonald House and the pumpkin patch at Boo at the Zoo in Houston.
At least one of the Cirro Energy plans offers a cash-back credit on your bill. If you opt for this special plan, Cirro Energy credits $50 to your bill.
Cirro Energy also offers customers average billing details on bills or via their online login. Average billing helps provide the information customers need to budget for their electricity spending.
How To Change Electric Companies In Texas?
Since electricity is deregulated in Texas, you have the option to choose your electricity provider. You also have the option to switch providers at any time.
Switching electricity providers, however, is not as easy as it sounds.
It’s complicated to:
- Uncover all of the REPs that provide service to the area where you live
- Compare all of the different plans that each REP offers
- Find the plan that is the best one for you, your home, and your electricity usage
How To Find The Best Electricity Plan In Texas
You probably are not an electricity plan expert so the best way to find the best electricity plan in Texas (that is also right for you) is to use a service that does the comparison for you.
Not just a side-by-side comparison either, but truly tailors the results to you, your home, your usage, and all of the different factors that relate to your electricity usage.
Many consumers think that the best electricity plan is the least expensive one -- the one charging the lowest rate per kilowatt-hour.
There are several factors that you should compare to find the best electricity plan in Texas for you.
Cirro Energy Rates
Cirro Energy offers several different rate plans for homes and several different rate plans for businesses. Some of the plans vary by city. Rates can vary by both the plan and the city.
You can head on over to the Cirro Energy website directly to check out the plans they offer, compare what’s there, and then make a choice.
Do you know that you can end up spending more money by choosing an electricity plan this way?
Instead, you can find the current rates for Cirro Energy using the Free Savings Estimate, which takes all sorts of important factors into consideration that are essential for determining which plan is the best one for you.
The Free Savings Estimate considers:
- Your home’s energy usage
- Age of your home
- Size of your home
- Other factors that can affect your monthly bill
Choosing a plan straight from the Cirro Energy website, or any other REP website, does not consider any of these essential factors when displaying plans.
Cirro Energy Reviews
While you want to choose the most cost-effective electric plan and provider possible, you also want superior customer service.
One of the best ways to find out how great the customer service of an electricity provider is from its current customers.
Reviews of Cirro Energy can provide insight into what it is like to be a customer of Cirro Energy. Real-life stories from customers can provide you with their experiences so you can make an informed decision about becoming a Cirro Energy customer yourself.
Before you read reviews and complaints about Cirro Energy, however, there are some things to keep in mind:
- It’s usually the unhappy customers that take the time to write reviews or lodge formal complaints online
- Happy customers don’t always take the time to review a company
- Customers that have had a neutral experience with a company do not tend to leave reviews either
You can check out some of the reviews of Cirro Energy:
- Read Cirro Energy reviews on Consumer Affairs
- Check out Cirro Energy complaints with the Better Business Bureau
- You can read customer complaints about REPs by visiting the Public Utility Commission of Texas
Cirro Energy Plans
Cirro Energy offers multiple energy plans for both homes and businesses. The plans can even vary by city - meaning the rates can vary by the city as well.
Why are there so many plans? Wouldn’t it be better to offer a few simple plans?
Cirro Energy offers so many different energy plans and rates because electricity is not a one-size-fits-all option.
Offering a wide variety of plans helps to meet the needs of a wider audience and different lifestyles.
If you run and live on a ranch in Fort Worth, for example, your lifestyle and energy usage is completely different than someone who lives in an apartment in the heart of downtown Dallas.
Your electricity needs are different. Your electricity usage is different. Your living space is completely different.
Since these are two completely different worlds, offering different plans can help answer the needs of these different electricity users.
Which energy plan is the right one for you?
Often, people gravitate to the plan that has the lowest cost per kilowatt-hour. They gravitate to the least expensive plan possible.
Another thing people tend to do is to opt for the plan that offers them the most attractive promotion. Maybe you receive a free Google Home for signing up with a particular company or a $50 credit for choosing a particular plan.
Just because it’s the cheapest plan or offers the best promotion does not mean it is the best plan for you.
You have to consider factors such as:
- Home age
- Home square footage
- Electricity usage history
- Several other factors
Cirro Energy plans are dynamic. They change according to the city where the service is being offered. Plans change according to the needs of their customers over time.
Cirro Energy Business Plans
If you have a business in Texas, Cirro Energy also offers electricity plans for businesses.
Like you can save on home electricity plans, you can also take steps to save on business plans:
- Know the square footage of your business
- Determine the past electricity usage for your business
- Figure out the age of the building
Armed with this information, you then want to determine the REPs that offer electricity plans for businesses.
Cirro Energy Customer Service
Whether you are a current customer of Cirro Energy or trying to become a customer, customer service is the gateway to interaction with Cirro Energy.
How do I contact Cirro Energy?
If you have a customer service issue or are looking to sign on as a Cirro Energy customer, you can call customer service directly by dialing the Cirro Energy Phone Number 1-800-692-4776.
Current customers can reach them during normal business hours to ask questions about your bill, report a power outage or for service-related issues. Customers can also chat or send an email.
If you’re a current Cirro Energy customer, you can also use your Cirro Energy Login to manage your electricity account online.
How do I cancel Cirro Energy?
If you are a Cirro Energy customer looking to cancel Cirro Energy, you can call customer service to cancel service.
You can also send them an email via their online form and a customer service representative will contact you within 72 hours.
Cirro Energy Pay Bill
Where can I pay my Cirro Energy bill?
Cirro Energy offers customers five different ways to pay your energy bill.
- Online. Using your online Cirro Energy Login, you can log into your account to make an online payment using your checking account, debit or credit card.
- Mobile device. You can pay with your mobile device using a special link.
- In-person. Cirro Energy accepts in-person payments at over 1,800 locations, some of which include grocery stores.
- Phone. You can make a payment over the phone using the automated system or by speaking to a customer service representative.
- Mail. You can also send a check in the mail.
Cirro Energy Login
Almost everything is at the tip of your fingers with widespread access to the Internet. Managing your Cirro Energy account is no different.
Using your Cirro Energy Login, you can:
- Pay your bill online. You can log in and pay your electric bill online 24/7. You can make payments using your checking account, debit or credit card.
- Go paperless. You can go a little bit greener by opting for a paperless eBill. Once logged into your account, you can also view your bills online. This is true whether you opt for paperless or paper billing.
- Update your profile. If you need to change any personal information, such as a phone number or email address, you can update the information in your profile.
- Set up automatic payments. You can also use your Cirro Energy Login account to set up automatic payments. Cirro Energy can automatically debit your checking or savings account or charge your debit or credit card for your bill payment.
- View average billing. You can also monitor your electricity usage, including the average amount you use over time. This information can help you determine if you are in the right energy plan for your home or business and help you budget for making electricity payments.
Cirro Energy Locations
Cirro Energy provides electricity to many cities throughout Texas.
Some of the cities Cirro Energy provides electricity plans are Dallas, San Angelo, Houston, Ft. Worth, Corpus Christi, and numerous other Texas cities.
Cirro Energy provides electricity to the Dallas, TX area.
If you check out Cirro Energy plans directly, though, you might end up overspending on your electricity plan.
Corpus Christi, TX
Cirro Energy provides electricity services to Corpus Christi, TX and its surrounding areas.
If you’re thinking about setting up service or switching electricity providers in Corpus Christi, consider this:
There are hundreds of REPs serving Corpus Christi. Cirro Energy is one of them.
How can you figure out which one of them provides the best electricity plan for you?
Find out if Cirro Energy provides service in your area. If not, find out which REPs do and which plan is right for you.